Sunday, October 23, 2011

In Case of my Death or Severe Injury

This will have to do for a living will/will.

If I am in an accident or otherwise wind up on life support, then I would expect my two sisters to consult with at least two doctors.  If the two doctors both agree that there is no hope for my recovery, then I would ask my two sisters to pull my plug.  Let me go in peace.  And know that I firmly believe in an afterlife.  If there is no afterlife, then I would still be at peace.  Don't hang on to me, hang on to my memory.

Ok, now that I am dead.  My sisters can divide my property as they see fit.  The stuff they don't want they can sell and give the proceeds to a charity or help someone finish school.  I want to be cremated and my sisters can do whatever they want to do with my ashes.  I would like to have a service of rememberance about three or four weeks after my death. So that everyone who wants to can attend. I would like to have a Unitarian-Universalist minister preside over my service.  Under no circumstance is a New Thought minister or a Christian minister to be allowed to be apart of the service.  I want to have psalm 121 read at my service.  I also want the Soul II Soul song "Keep on Moving" played at  the end.  I would also like to have family and friends share memories of me, if they want to.  Beyond that, my sisters can set up the service as they see fit.  Then everyone go out and "Keep on Moving".


The above is not legal.  But I hope my wishes will be honored as far as  possible.   This will do until I take  the proper legal steps.

Marvin Scott Edmonds
AKA Enoch327

No comments:

Post a Comment