Saturday, February 19, 2011

Venting of steam

I need to one blog just to get off some steam.  I am so stupid when it comes to electronics.  Really anything mechanical.  My twitter is messed up.  They are blaming my computer, but every other website is working.  If it were my computer, I should be having issues inn other places.  My father's internet connection sucks. He has ATT, it is a high speed connection.  And it throws me off every five minutes.  I dropped ATT.  My main phone is Verizon.  So far so good.  The final thing I am pissed about is my Dad.  I spent the evening with him last night.  He doesn't realize it, but he is like a vampire.  He doesn't like to meet people.  He expects his family to be his socializing.  It is starting to suck.  Our family is dying.  My brother and Mom.  Out of the four children there is only one grandchild.  So much for family.  My Dad is so stubborn.  He pushes people away and he doesn't even realize it.  Okay I feel better time for my calm blog.

Enoch

No comments:

Post a Comment